Next week we will be inviting the following classes to Beech’s Base. Half of the designated class will visit in the morning and half will go in the afternoon.
The classes which will visit next week are as follows:
Monday 4th July: 6K
Wednesday 6th July: 4J
We are going to trial the whole class going for the Morning and Afternoon sessions as the weather is warmer 🙂
Children can arrive in their clothing for outdoor learning and clean footwear (trainers):
- Old clothing – long sleeves and trousers no matter the weather please 🙂
- Gloves – even though the weather is warmer, these are useful to protect from splinters.
- Suitable waterproof clothing if the weather is wet/ Optional waterproof trousers or all in one for water fun.
Children will need to bring in a separate named carrier bag:
- Wellies/Outdoor Footwear
- Carrier bag for wet/dirty clothing
- Clothing to change into including spare socks just incase they get overwhelmed in mud/water! Uniform not required on this day.
If you have any questions please email me: email@example.com