At Lets Dine we are always working towards providing healthy meal choices, supporting the reduction of obesity in schools and supporting schools with their universal infant free school meal uptake as it’s a free meal. To promote this work we are launching a school meals competition. All pupils in Reception to Year 6 classes (key stage 1and 2 only) which are catered by Let’s Dine are eligible to enter whether they are paid or free meals.
To enter the competition pupils will need to have a school meal (hot or cold) for 40 days between 13 January 2020 and 27 March 2020.
- 2 iPads
- 2 family pantomime tickets
- a family ice hockey ticket
- a hamper
- a skiing party ticket
- a family foot golf/driving range ticket
- 4 Sky Reach tickets
- a book voucher
- 2 Area 51 tickets.
Prizes will be randomly drawn. Winners will be invited to a prize drawing event where prizes will be drawn at random. The school where the lucky winner attends will receive a free Eatwell session (a session where 8 children prepare fresh ingredients, make a dish using those ingredients and eat what they have made).
Entries will be recorded on a cashless system against pupil’s accounts when they have a meal. At the end of the competition the system will produce a list of pupil’s names who have had 40 or more school meals. These names will be entered in a random name generator.
Those schools that do not have a cashless system will be collated at site and the names added to the final list.
To enter the competition and for a chance to win an iPad entrants will need to have a school meal (hot or cold) for 40 days between 13 January 2020 and 27 March 2020.
Terms and conditions
- competition runs from Monday 13 January 2020 to Friday 27 March 2020 (52 school days)
- for children to be eligible to enter they must have school meals for 40 days between 13 January 2020 and 27 March 2020, this includes:
- all paid or free hot and cold meals served at school
- packed lunches (paid or free) purchased in advance from the school kitchen for school trips
- all primary school children are eligible to enter (Reception to Year 6)
- schools which qualify are those catered for by Let’s Dine as part of Telford & Wrekin Council
- winners will be randomly selected during the week of 30 March 2020
- winners will be notified via their school
- each winner will also win a free Eatwell experience day for their school
- winners will be invited to a presentation afternoon on Monday 20 April 2020 where they will be presented with their prizes
- prizes will be randomly selected for each winner on Monday 20 April 2020.