We aspire to ensure that our inclusive, welcoming and loving church school gives children and adults the opportunity to reach their full potential, so that through God’s love they can make a difference to the world around them.
- Ensure that children are safe and demonstrate compassion for others.
- The school and its community work together to promote mental health and wellbeing and ensure that everyone feels respected.
- Unify the school family enabling it to flourish through collective worship, inclusive extra curricular provision and a broad, balanced curriculum.
- Encourage inclusively high expectations enabling children to personally and academically thrive.
- Deliver an inspirational, creative curriculum to meet the needs of our aspirational children.
- Ensure that children and adults acquire and apply knowledge that gives them the courage to fulfil their aspirations.
- Create an environment that builds confidence for the school family to grow resilience.
- Enable children to persevere on a journey of social, moral, cultural and spiritual growth.