Please can we remind all parents and carers about our expectations when children attend live lessons:
- Children must enter the lesson on mute
- Children must consider their background and we recommend you ‘apply background’ effects in the settings.
- The child and everyone in the home must be dressed in daytime clothing.
- Children must not use the chat function unless directed to by a member of NJS staff.
- Parents and carers are reminded they must not capture (photograph or video) any live lessons or the school will not hesitate in taking the appropriate action.
Please note that this advice and guidance is supported in our Child Protection Policy, Social Media Policy, ICT and Acceptable Use Policy. All of these are available on the Policies Page on our website.
Thank you for your support.