LOWER SCHOOL PERFORMANCES
YEAR 3 MONDAY 9th DECEMBER 6pm: Lights, Camel Action!
YEAR 4 TUESDAY 10th DECEMBER 6pm: Lights, Camel, Action: the Sequin!
Just some information ahead of the performances next week:
- You will be able to come into school through the security gates on the visitors car park.
- Children will need to be in their classrooms ready to perform at 5.45pm. If you are providing costumes children should arrive in these.
- Doors will open to the hall for you to take your seats from 5.30pm; they will not open before this time.
- I know as proud parents you will want to take photos/videos of your child performing in the nativity. However please note a number of parents have not consented to photos being taken of their children in school and some of the children in school are currently in care. Therefore the taking of photos/video does cause the school some safeguarding concerns. Please can I therefore ask that if you do take photos/video please try and only take images of your children where possible and do not post any images on your social media pages.
- Following performances children will return to their classrooms to collect coats etc. We will then ask you to leave the hall and to collect your child from their classroom.
Thank you for your support: we are looking forward to some fabulous performances.