There are still places left available for children in any year group to join our Big Sing Choir! The information is below, please email me as soon as possible with your child’s name and class if they are interested (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your child enjoys singing then this is a fantastic opportunity for them!
I also thought it was worth mentioning again that the children’s videos will all be put together to form a mass choir with 15 other schools. So if they like singing but are worried about doing it by themselves, they are only singing by themselves at home when they record it. Their video won’t be played by itself as a solo! All their videos will be put together and played at the same time, like they are at school singing as a choir. They also don’t need to learn the words and they can follow them on the screen as they record.
You have got until the 19th March to record and upload your 3 videos.
Love Miss Hardy x
Full information is here:
There are 30 places available from NJS. All year groups can take part. You will need to learn 3 songs: How Far I’ll Go, Read All About It and Dance Monkey.
All 15 schools will learn:
How Far I’ll Go – Moana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRV7ceairTM&feature=youtu.be
Read All About It – Emeli Sandé. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NQDUOVOiIQ&feature=youtu.be
NJS has their own song, performed by just us:
Dance Monkey – Tones & I.
What you will need to do
- Tell Miss Hardy by next week that you want to be part of our choir. Email me at email@example.com to do this – it will be first come, first served!
- Watch and follow the workshop videos above.
- Learn and practise the songs.
- Record yourself singing the songs (guidance for this is provided here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wAafwk7UiI&feature=youtu.be )
- Upload your 3 recordings to an online portal (found here https://www.theartscentretelford.com/tact-in-schools-big-sing-upload )